GIIS appoints school bus operators to provide transport services for its students.
Kindly note the following-
- Designated pick up and drop off locations will be provided by transporters as per routing.
- Bigger buses have designated centralised pick-up points.
- Parents are not permitted to travel by the school bus.
- Bus charges are not included in tuition fees and are based on bus zones.
- For new admissions, bus operators would need at least 3 to 5 working days after registration before the student can utilize school bus services.
- In the case of change in residential address, kindly update your profile immediately. School should be notified via email at least one week in advance.
- The bus operators will work out the most practical routes so as to reduce the travel time. Requests from parents for specific routes or timings will not be entertained by the bus operator
- Once opted for bus service, to cancel the same the parent need to give one month advance notice in written in account office.
- Lunch is optional Not Compulsory.
- Lunch Timing :-
Nursery To KG 2 :- 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
1st To 9th :- 12.15 PM to 12.40 PM
- Lunch is provided to students at Nominal Cost of:-
|Nursery To KG2
||550 Per Month
|1st To 5th
||650 Per Month
|6th to 9th
||725 Per Month
- Once Opted for lunch will be canceled only by giving written letter in account office in one month advance.