Student Attendance Requirement Guidelines
GIIS encourages all its students to be regular and punctual to their daily classes. Please note the attendance requirement and leave application guidelines as given below:
- All the other students from Classes KG to 6 should have a minimum attendance of 85% per term (can be relaxed at the discretion of the Principal).
- Students on a Student Pass must submit a valid medical certificate to their class teacher, whenever absent on medical grounds.
Guidelines regarding communication of Leave of Absence of the child:
- Please write an email to the class teacher in case you are requesting leave for your child. If the leave exceeds 2 days kindly write a mail to the Principal.
- A hand written letter can also be sent to the class teacher, giving details of reasons and the specific dates for which leave is sought.
- Diary note for absence will not be accepted as it cannot be filed with the leave records by the class teacher.
- Phone calls will not be accepted for leave requests.